Spare Manchester ticket anyone???

Hi,

Looking over my initiary and my time off (and my bank account); I *CAN* go
to Manchester after all...

Does anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a spare ticket for me??? (a
GOOD ONE preferably!!!) Will pay face value or MORE!!! Will drown you in
bootlegs if anyone can help me... :-) Or my WHO photo's (got some good ones
from the USA, will be on my website later on).

HEEEEEEEEEELP!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

'Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
Without failure, I hear the accent. I can't see you there'
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)