IRVINE ROCKED

Hello everyone!!!!! ;)
    Babe here just to say HI to all my "WHO family" and thank you for sharing
a VERY KICK ass night tonight!!!! My harmonica-that Roger threw to me, is now
put into my Shrine along with my other collectables....I am looking forward
to future WHO events with you all!!! Roy,Peter,Billy,Kevin,Lauren,Cynthia,and
the rest of you beautiful people THANK YOU for sharing the joy all over!!! I
had THE best time and I hope everyone else did too!!!! Take care and keep up
the energy!!!!!! Love and hugs****
WhoBabe