Re: "It's In You"

I'm glad you cleared that up about the skip early on in the song.
I assumed at first that my cd was having problems,so I then bought the
Japanese remaster to get the original packing etc too...
but the same problem on that cd!!
the vocals are great on the song too -  very raw - close to where he was
getting to in places on YBYB

JC

p.s. humour/humor colour/color.....
whats in an ocean between continents...