"Babe on Board"!

Hello everyone!!!!!
    Well I just got back from THE best kickin show EVER!!!!! If you havent
heard the 'news' I kind of made a lasting impression at the show!!!!! As I
was kind of part of the show towards the end (I tossed the huge arrangements
of flowers) Also paid tribute to the boys wearing my Union Jack pants!!!!!!
If you would like more details feel free to email me and you can get the
"scoop" in detail-:) looking forward to continuing the fun in Irvine...see
you there!!!!!!
Love to all-Babe !