Re: "It's In You"

I'm not one to keep track of different versions.  Uh, my cd says MCAD-11634.
  Is that the version?

I dunno.  Maybe it is altered a little.  I played it again, and seems like
there's a little "sss" sound on the "tits" that confuses it slightly.
That's "bitch" later in the song, too, isn't it?  Sounds like the "b" sound
is obscured a little so you hear the "tch" more than anything else.

keets