Question

I have a question - Does anyone have any good sounding recordings from this
tour on cdr. I have tons of stuff to trade, cds and videos...Email me
private.

PS.
Bjorn - Lets see, what did I say a couple weeks ago? Something along the
lines of 2 more shows being added in NYC at the garden? Yeah, I think thats
what I said. I happened to be right on the money huh? Even with the
dates.....Pretty good eh? C'mon, did you really think they were only gonna
play 2 shows in NYC?

Later
George