Re: FACE DANCES

what about "It's in You" on the remaster?
I really got into this song lately and think its one of the top 4 songs on
the album.Vocals are fantastic and its a great lyrical song too with enough
humour to keep it light.
almost in the same vein as "new song" on WAY...
anyone else love this song or am i alone..?