Re: Tommy & Quad

Yeah there are. I remember watching the "Acid Queen" sequence the first time
> > and thinking, "I bet this is one of those movies that makes perfect
sense if
> > your stoned." :)

Response:   I have to agree with this, lets just say you have to be in an
inebriated state and a major who fan to fully appreciate many of the visuals
and subliminal things in the Tommy movie.  Simply because of the overload of
visuals and almost "hyper"  montage style he( ken Russell) uses. But i
wouldnt go as far as putting dark side of the moon on your stereo and
watching Tommy behind it.
drew
Still waiting patiently for Sept 28 7pm in Atlanta!