Hollywood Bowl Tickets For Sale

I have Who tickets to sell for the 8/14 Holllywood Bowl show.    The tickets
are located in Section Q1, Row 4, Seats 27 and 29 (they're odd numbered seats
so they're side by side).   The face value of each ticket is $30.   There's
an $8.55 fee per ticket and a $3.00 charge per order.  This pair would cost
$80.10 if you purchased via Ticket-"bastard."     I'll sell the pair for $60.
 Please e-mail me privately ASAP.   (I'm in Los Angeles.  I prefer to meet in
person sometime this weekend but could meet the night of the show if
necessary.)   ** Also -- if you're only looking for a single ticket, I have
someone else lined up who wants a single as well. **