Re: A Challenge

Inga re:

> > Who, out there, can name the guitars in TKAA?
>
> 	Pete definitely plays Fender Stratorcasters, Gibson SG (Woodstock
> footage), Fender Rickenbaucker (My Generation/Smother Brothers), and
> Gibson Les Pauls (Baba'O Rielly, Wont Get Fooled Again, ect, ect).
> 	There MIGHT be another one, but I seriously doubt it.
>
>  							Joseph Manfredi
>
>You're awesome. Thanks so much! I know my friend will be
>impressed!

   Inga, you might want some more proper info
before you talk to your friend...

Rickenbacker 1997
("I Can't Explain", "Shout & Shimmy", "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere")

Rickenbacker (Model?)
("Pictures Of Lily")

Fender Stratocaster
("My Generation" from Monterey)

Fender Telecaster
("Substitute" promo)

Gibson ES-335
("My Generation" from Smothers Brothers)

Gibson SG Special
("Young Man Blues", "A Quick One" and Woodstock)

Gibson Les Paul Deluxe
("Baba O'Riley", "Won't Get Fooled Again"
"Who Are You", "Barbara Ann", "Roadrunner")

"Playing my guitar while my sister bangs a jar",
Stoo