RE: MSGLifehouseendingstupidinterviewtournextyearandQuad ;-)

> Kevin seems to be assuming that there is a curfew at MSG.  Is that the
> case,
> or could these shows run into the early am hours?
> Jeff

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Definitely one of the questions I have.  Is it
possible The Who would play past midnight???
	Also, again, how the hell is MSG going to turn someone holding  a
$200+ ticket away just because they arrived after 7:30pm????
	*That* seems to be the biggest joke of all time!

> >	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thanks Keets for your elaboration's.  I need to
> do
> >some more reading, and maybe listen to the end of the play again.  Did I
> >fall asleep and miss the ending????
>
> What?  The explosion?  Probably.  I was getting pretty tired by then
> myself.
>   ;)
>
> It's been a while since I listened to/read it, so I'm a little vague on
> details, but basically I thought they went through it a couple of times
> make sure you got it?).  Seems it would have been better to cut half of
> the
> dialog out and add more music.  I didn't much like the sixties music in
> this
> setting either.  Needed darker compositions.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yep. I need to spend a quiet evening locked in
my office with candles and 'what-not', and do a re-listen/read.  I remember
the explosion, but didn't interpret it as a negative thing necessarily.
Just a more dramatic way of taking that "journey" to the "higher ground".

> Robbie Williams had that annoying song Millennium,he's
> huge in England but I have no idea why.He also has a
> song called Angels.Robbie looks like his face was
> smashed in by a truck. No better yet a whole fleet of
> tanks.Robbie Williams as Keith Moon,if I may borrow
> the wise words of Kevin O'Neal and say: Baaahaaahaa!
>  -jess in jersey

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thanks Sally Simpson, but I still don't have a
clue.  It sounds like that's probably a good thing.
	 Hey, how are you mending, and any update on your lawsuit??

> I hate this fucker already.  "Yeah, that's right, The WHO won't die!  Get
> used
> to it, fella !"

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This guy is the "Loser Interviewer" award winner
for this decade!

> > We just don't feel that way anymore. We really missed each
> > other's company this last time.
>
> Sniff, sniff.  Excuse me.  Where are my tissues?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hang in there Scott. ;-)

> Obviously, the interviewer doesn't even know about the handfull of
> "lesser-known" material being performed on this current tour.  I'm sur-
> prised Daltrey let him off so easily.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Don't forget that the interview took place
before the first show.
	I know, details....details.

> Uh oh.  Wait a minute.  What was that?  *Zak* pushed Pete to get back
> on electric?  A-ha, here's a little nugget of "behind-the-scenes" news.
> Gotta
> give Zak some credit.  He's got balls to start bitching at Pete to play
> electric.
> Go, Zak, go !  Now you in the driver's seat, baby !  Give Pete credit,
> too, be-
> cause he could've just as easily been on the phone to Robotic Phillips &
> we
> would've had to endure *him* drumming for TED, all the while with that
> shit-
> eating grin on his face.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  That *was* interesting wasn't it !  Young Zack
telling Pete how it should be.  I can hear it now........."Ya know ya old
git, uncle Keith would be tearing into you right now!  You should be doing
electric and not wallowing around with this damn acoustic!  Are you worried
I can't keep up????  I'm Keith Moon........ahem..........I mean, Zack
Starkey........I can do anything!!"

> > People have to let that go, and I think most
> > people are. We're not in a world where there are only a few outlets for
> > music anymore. It's confetti, it's wallpaper. There are millions of
> > outlets, and you have to struggle to get your music heard anywhere

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  What a great point, and very true.  How many
people really *would* go out and buy a Nissan based on that commercial.
It's the music that comes through.
	I have to say, I still really object to this commercial due to the
blatant disregard for environmental impact, etc.
	Sorry, don't mean to be so green, but jeez.  That land is just
getting tore up!  It's the only thing I see when that commercial comes on.

> As always, thanks for the post, Brian.  I'll take a shot & Rolling Rock,
> please.
> Jaegermeister.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Are you still drinking that stomach hole-burning
jungle juice???  I thought I told you to go to something cleaner burning,
like vodka!
	Brian, if you're lining up shots with beer chasers, make mine a
Sambucca (sp?) with a Weissbier!
	Nothing wrong with The Rock though.

> They're such a quirky bunch of guys, I wouldn't even hazard a guess.  The
> best hint so far is Roger's pronouncement that he'd like to tour next
> year.
> :)
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Please, please Rog......push the boys to do the
University tour!!!!!!!!!!!   *That* would be awesome.

> There are two or three stories hidden in Quad.  Beneath Jimmy's troubles,
> Pete comments on life and politics in general, and on his relationships
> with
> fans and with The Who.  Love that complexity.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sorry to do this to you again.  Can you please
elaborate on the relationships with fans and The Who part?  I fear I'm
blinded by the things in Quad that I lived through, that I'm not seeing this
other hidden message.
	If it's pointed out, I may recognize it and reply with a "duh, I
knew that".
	Just don't want to miss anything, ya know.

	Stay in tune,
	Kevin in VT