No Subject

I'll bite.  It worked perfectly for me.  The Who is heavy handed.  It is
part of the definition of their sound.  This reminds me of an interview with
Pete where he laughed about the original recording.

Paraphrashing:  I came to the band with an idea for a story about an
introspective, insecure teen trying to express his innermost thoughts
through music.  The band said 'right - bash, slam, crash, boom, smash!'

Part of the beauty of Quad for me is this kid loudly and brashly hearing his
own thoughts and emotions - all of it wrapped in his adolescent insecurity.
A wonderful dichotomy that I felt very deeply.

Jeff