RE: And yet, even more about that dreaded thing called Lifehouse!

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ok, I give up.  Who the fuck is
> Robbie "bloody"
> Williams already ??????  He's not,.....naw that's
> Bobby Sherman.
> 	Someone please educate this ignorant american!

Robbie Williams had that annoying song Millennium,he's
huge in England but I have no idea why.He also has a
song called Angels.Robbie looks like his face was
smashed in by a truck. No better yet a whole fleet of
tanks.Robbie Williams as Keith Moon,if I may borrow
the wise words of Kevin O'Neal and say: Baaahaaahaa!
 -jess in jersey