Re: Pete on bass on Morgan CD

Hi

I think this is the band that got some airplay on a TV programme over here a
few months ago.

The presenter introduced it as 'his uncle is Pete Townshend...' and they
showed quite a sweet little animated video.  Seemed quite a good song but I
can't remember it!

Anyway - one of the band is PT's nephew... which I think must mean they're
on the Astley side?

Fi