repost from O&S

>Hi Everyone,

Separate from Dave Barling's valiant efforts, I too have continued to
toil
behind the scenes.  It seem to have paid off.

I can get Hollywood Bowl VIP packages with seats *guaranteed* to be
either
FRONT  ROW of Pit Sec B (Pete side of center) or SECOND ROW of {Pit Sec
(center).  (Pit sections are A-E.)

Packages are not cheap at $550 each, but with a $250+ face, a
guaranteed seat
in the *FIRST TWO ROWS,* and all the previously mentioned VIP stuff
(dinner,
parking, Who stuff, etc...), I think it's a damn good deal.

There are only two hitches.  One is that I need to buy a block of ten
to get
them for less than $650 each, and the other is that I need the cash in
hand
before I leave Colorado.  (Sorry to all of you trustworthy folks, but I
got
burned by a few people for whom I fronted cash for MSG Quad tix, and I
can't
afford to have it happen again.)

That means you need to send a Fed Ex with US Postal Money order today
or
tomorrow (with Sat delivery).

Dozens of Who fans will vouch for my dependability and honesty.

Please respond immediately if you want in.  You can email or leave a
voice
mail at 303-444-2610.  If you say yes, please do not back out, as I
will get
screwed and never offer anything like this ever again.

Best Regards,

Lauren
(Who's frantically trying to get it all together to leave on Sunday,
while
also performing services like the above.)

P.S.  Please spread the word.  I only have posting priviliges on O&S
and the
PT list.  Please feel free to post elsewhere.
P.P.S.  If for some reason, anything falls through, your only exposure
is the
cost of the Fed Ex, as I will certainly return your money.