Re: Still More Lifehouse (Plus Some Tommy)

>I also
>  think "One Life's Enough for Me" from IT'S HARD belongs with this LH
because
>  of it's theme and style.)

I thought so to so when I was writing the liner notes to It's Hard I wrote
Pete and asked him specifically about Athena, One Life's Enough and Eminence
Front.  He said none of them were intended for Lifehouse.

BTW, have you guys got Generations #18.  It's part two of Atkins' history of
Lifehouse covering from Young Vic to Psychoderelict. It does help show how
completely confusing the whole thing got.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm