Excuse me Senator, but you're no Partidge family...

> They're no Partridge Family.

Scott:

I'm still trying to work this out...and I'm getting a headache...

> But some people don't want "deepness"  or "meaning" in their music of
choice.

In the words of Mr. T: "I pity the fool..."

> Hugh Grant is way too skinny.How about Nicholas Cage
> as Pete?

Jess:

Well, he thought he could play Superman so after that I guess he can play
anyone...

> Is all performance real art, though?

Keets:

Yes, it's performance art. Everything's art; it's just a matter of degrees.

> If Pete used a distributor, he'd have to pay them part of the profit, and

> this way he gets the whole price, less what he's had to pay for
> manufacturing and packaging.  Music from the artist, direct to you.

LB:

So why isn't it cheaper?

> 	Of course you ARE saying that the Partridge Family blows away Hansen,
> right?!  Because that IS the case!

Joseph:

I'm still trying to work this out...and I'm getting a headache.

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML