Pre-Show Party for the Irvine Show

To All Listers & Friends,

One week to go till the Verizon Amphitheater show!

All are invited to join us for the WHO pre-show party at the Crazy Horse
Steakhouse & Saloon, located in the Irvine Spectrum, which is only 1
mile from the Verizon. We will meet starting @ 4 pm till around 7 pm.
These have been great parties for listers to place a face to our web
names! Most of the ones I ran or attended were a blast! Many thanks to
Joseph Manfredi for helping with finding this location.

Go to this link to see the Irvine Spectrum location for the Crazy Horse
@:
http://www.irvinespectrumcenter.com/irvinespectrumcenter/maps_trans_index.htm

Directions are simple:

Take I-405 to the Irvine Center Drive exit. If you're heading south on
I-405, it's the next exit after the Laguna Freeway/SR-133 exit. If
you're heading north on I-5, it's the 1st exit when you get onto I-405.

Then: After you exit, Go North on Irvine Center Drive for approx 1000
feet to Pacifica and make a right. Pacifica takes you to the Irvine
Spectrum.

The Crazy Horse is located on the SouthWest perimeter of the Spectrum!

Getting to the Verizon from Crazy Horse:
Get back onto Pacifica. Make a left turn onto Irvine Center Drive. Drive
1 mile to the Verizon Amphitheater, 8808 Irvine Center Drive.

Come one, come all. They have cold drinks & fine food!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

magik