Bootlegs

hello there.  someone awhile back asked about a bootleg of JOnes Beach.
My friend made one, except it's missing the last two songs--let's see
action and My generation(ran out of disc space).  If you're still willing
to trade let me know.  If not would anyone be interested in sending me a
copy of anyshow?  i'll gladly send you a blank cassette or CD.  I'm sorry
i don't have a bootleg cataolgue like the rest of you, but  i'm curious to
see what they're like.  I haven't bought any for fear of getting ripped
off--money is a problem.
thank you
marino
ps I didn't think 40 dollars for the Lifehouse Chronicles--that's less
than 10 bucks a CD.  How much is being tagged on for s and h?  I bought
the Lifehouse Elements CD and enjoyed it but i'm not so sure about the
Chronicles.....