Re: Lifehouse Live - Will it be Pete's Solo or The Who?

Sounds great to me.  I love the ideas the radio play expressed, and I'd love
to see it set to music.  I do think the current incarnation of Lifehouse
differs enough from the previous ones to warrant new music, though, and I
sort of expect Pete might come up with some through his Methods project.
Still another studio album, maybe?  :)

keets