RE: Humor is in the eye of the beholder???

	 "We must all hear the universal call to like
>    your neighbor like you'd like to be liked yourself."
>                            George W. Bush, Presidential candidate
>         Cheers                 ML

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This is humor!.............. and easily ignored
if one so decides.

> From: Rick Deyulio <rickradio1@juno.com>
	  <*SNIP*>
>  Please! Without
> turning this post into an example of said vitriolic political posts, I'd
> like to mention to you that I dislike the current President and your
> current choice for the next President. (Gore, I presume) You should never
> criticize ANYONE for drug use or draft-dodging after the exposure of Bill
> Clinton's past. The man in office now (who, again, I presume you're a
> supporter of) has been revealed as a fraud, and a lying, draft-dodging,
> womanizing, drug-ingesting, flag-burning degenerate, and that was only
> what we found out in the first year of his administration!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This is  ***NOT*** humor !............ and a
waist of everyone's time (IMHO:-).

> Let me get this straight.  Now Pete's hearing problems are the fault of
> Daltrey?
> That's a new one, isn't it?
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Article in Acoustic Guitar World again quotes
Pete as placing blame directly on studio head phones.  He states that after
hours and hours of demo work, it's very easy to lose track of the volume.
He also mentions that his hearing problems are "not bad at all, really",
"compared to John who has to use two high powered hearing aids to order a
tunafish sandwich" (or something to that effect ;-).  He also states that he
believes his fans really do care about his hearing and would probably ask
him to "turn it down" if he played too loudly.  He used to think we didn't
give a "fuck", but now realizes and appreciates our care and concern.

> From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
> Subject: "vitriolic political posts"
> IMHO - I do not mind Mark's one-liners, but I do mind the rambling
> political
> monologues that have found their way to this list lately.
> "Can't we all just get along?"  Rodney King
> Jeff in Massachusetts

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Vitriolic - "virulence of felling or of speech".
Virulence - "extreme bitterness or malignity of temper".
	 Well put Jeff .  Good to see this attitude becoming infectious.
What ever became of Rodney anyway? ;-)
	  Thanks Rick for my "word of the day" !

> >	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  ;-)  Yeah, I almost threw up when I heard an
> >advertisement for "Hanson, live at The Filmore". Come on!!!  Do I really
> >need to be feeling *that* nauseated on a weekend???
>
> Hanson is turning into a serious band.  They write their own songs and
> they've outlasted their two year apprenticeship.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I can't  look at any band as "serious" until
*all* members have gone through puberty.

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.