Re: King/Who?

>BTW, as far as the Who overcharging goes, I think Pete is charging far too
>much for the LIFEHOUSE CHRONICLES.  If he'd
release it through Best Buy or something, at least we wouldn't have to pay
the shipping cost; but even so, it's a lot of money to
ask for 3 CD's of real music and 3 CD's of classical/classical Who music
(yuck) and the radio play, which I sincerely doubt I'd
listen to more than once, tops.

It's steep ordering from the UK, but more reasonable at the shows for $65.
That's about $10 a disk.  Not bad.

keets