The WHO and MSG

I've always felt that MSG was a special place to see a show. It's legendary,
but at the same you really need to see an act there that lives up to the
status. It just isn't cool to say, "I saw Buffett at the Garden (or anywhere
else, for that matter)." I think there are essentially 4 acts that sound
cool when you say you saw them at the Garden: Who, Stones, Springsteen,
Dead.

BTW, speaking of the Garden, I just heard a bit of the boot "Cats in the
Cupboard," a really  fucked-up disc of one of the '79 shows there. Does
anyone out there have a really good boot of a 79 Garden show (preferrably
this one?) that they'd be willing to copy?

-gern