Re: You want a drink? I'm having one!

> Going to the Irvine show?  Magik wrote me to ask for suggestions on a
> pre-concert watering hole. After ruling out Capt'n Creams, we're thinking
> Laguna Hills Mall area (Split Rock Tavern, Gordon Biersch, or maybe
> Fuddruckers?) or maybe the Irvine spectrum.  Although I'm 30 miles inland,
> I'll be happy to field suggestions and try to help as many of us get
> together as possible. Send me your suggestions or just drop me a line to
be
> included.
> Cory in CA

There is a Dave & Busters in the Irvine Spectrum.  I was told it's a
bar/restaurant with video games - kind of an adult playground.  I won't be
able to attend any pre-show parties because I am working the day of the
show.  I've been to the Gordon Biersch (brewery/restaurant) in Orange - I
liked that place.  Tasty appetizers :)