You want a drink? I'm having one!

Going to the Irvine show?  Magik wrote me to ask for suggestions on a
pre-concert watering hole. After ruling out Capt'n Creams, we're thinking
Laguna Hills Mall area (Split Rock Tavern, Gordon Biersch, or maybe
Fuddruckers?) or maybe the Irvine spectrum.  Although I'm 30 miles inland,
I'll be happy to field suggestions and try to help as many of us get
together as possible. Send me your suggestions or just drop me a line to be
included.
Cory in CA