Re: MSG being a weird place + things

At 09:31 3-8-00 -0400, George wrote:
>Bjorn:
>
>You have never been to the Garden so what makes you think it is a weird
>place???

I said "I think", not "it is". It's just what I "think" in hearing all this
shit going around. This ain't ROCK & ROLL any more... This is corporate
shit. Makes me laugh! :-)

>Its actually a pretty normal place, its also one of the worlds most famous
>arenas. I am sure you know that though.

I wasn't mentioning "wierd" as like the laws of gravity do not apply there
or like the whole building is orange and purple.

>But anyway, I am going to these 2 October shows and I *WILL* be sitting up
>front in the first 10 rows for both.

What makes you so sure? Did you get broker tickets?

>Always remember, If you know how to work the move and you can think positive
>you can get a seat anywhere you want. I always do. Don't let the amex thing
>and the 7:30 thing get you down. The hell with that shit.

They won't; they make me laugh; whooohahahahaaaa! I LOVE IT!

>I also really, really, really think they will add 2 more dates, my guess is
>going to be the 6th and 7th. Friday and Saturday. I will put money on
>this....

Not mine, I'm going for 2 GA shows in Glasgow! :-) (heard the crowd out
there would be great!!!)

>Trust me The Who at the Garden will be like no other.

Still think I would like Glasgow even better; they do 2 shows there... For
$50 you get GA and a concert with thousands of people that know who the
fuck they're looking at. :-)

>As Pete has said before NYC is his home away from home.

That's why I like Shepherds Bush so much... It's home!!! :-) I know Pete
likes NYC, I like it too; just not for a WHO gig (from what I experienced
at Jones Beach). Things are too corporate. I still hate brokers and the VIP
office is actually a want-to-be brokers office (which sadly, they aren't).

>4 more days till the fun begins..AGAIN

13 more days untill VAN PIRES!!!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar