MSG being a weird place + things

Bjorn:

You have never been to the Garden so what makes you think it is a weird
place???

Its actually a pretty normal place, its also one of the worlds most famous
arenas. I am sure you know that though.  I have been to over 20 shows there.
The place makes for great sound too. I was at 3 of the Quad shows back in 96
and the sound was fabulous. I also had a major buzz kill at the garden back
in 94 or 95 though, I cant remember the year exactly, but I went to see Page
+ Plant and got frisked at the door cause I was a bit primed up if you know
what I mean, they removed my cigarette pack full of joints. That sucked. Boo
Hoo. They still let me in though.

But anyway, I am going to these 2 October shows and I *WILL* be sitting up
front in the first 10 rows for both.

Always remember, If you know how to work the move and you can think positive
you can get a seat anywhere you want. I always do. Don't let the amex thing
and the 7:30 thing get you down. The hell with that shit.

I also really, really, really think they will add 2 more dates, my guess is
going to be the 6th and 7th. Friday and Saturday. I will put money on
this....

Trust me The Who at the Garden will be like no other.
As Pete has said before NYC is his home away from home.

4 more days till the fun begins..AGAIN

talk to you all soon

-George