Re: PT GS Gibson/MSG

At 19:49 2-8-00 GMT, Derick wrote:
>What is all this crap about nobody can come in after 7.30 pm or whatever
>for MSG ? If that's the case then they can kiss my XXX !!

YES DERICK! Show it to them! :-) (do you have an AMEX yet???)

>I'm only
>interested in seeing The High Numbers ! (He! He!) I do not want to see
>or hear JP/BC thankyou. Ta but no thanks.

Hear, hear!!

I myself don't care for any other band then The Who (except for the JEB).
But the worst is; you'd have to sit with JP/BC fans!!! :-)

MSG is a wierd place... I think... (I think that's why I would like it) But
anyway; next concert will be Glasgow for me; General Admission; no
bullshit. Just rock and roll in the cold, cold Scottish weather... Aaahhh;
I *LOVE* being a fan!

It's just a pity some venues where The Who played (like Jones Beach and
MSG) are really bad. I think MSG would be the worst. It's hard to get
tickets and there's a lot of bullshit going around like this AMEX thing and
this 7 PM thing...

It is such a contrast compared to the UK ticket situation... I like them
playing in Europe (especially in London). Muuuuuuch more mellow (that's the
way *I* like it, even though I love chaos as well). :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar
ICQ: 42485471