RE: Nosebleeds and Guitarplayer mag.

> From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
> Subject: MSG ticket prices announced
> MSG ticket prices announced at
> http://sfx.com/detail.asp?eventID=11731

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  So, how does this pan
out............................???
	Something like this????:

> Reserved : $ 54.00 [O'Neal, Kevin W.]   Nose bleed....Paramedics on hand
> with transfusions at the ready?
> Reserved : $ 78.00 [O'Neal, Kevin W.]   Nose bleed.....No Paramedics, but
> you *do* get a box of tissues?
> Reserved : $ 103.00 [O'Neal, Kevin W.]   Rows 100 - 200??
> Reserved : $ 253.00 [O'Neal, Kevin W.]   Rows 50-100?
> Seems pretty fair to me!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Anyone have a seating chart with the
breakdown???

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> Subject: Re: Guitar Player Mag. Article
> I do enjoy his attitude, however, when he gives interviews to one of these
> "guitar-tech" magazines:
>
> 	Do you practice?  No.
> 	How do you warm up before shows?  I don't.
> 	Still getting a thrill onstage?  No. It's a job.
>
> And while we all know Pete probably isn't as pessimistic as his above
> comments
> seem, his answers are still somehow refreshing.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ya got to love his cockiness, or non-chelantness
(however ones wants to look at it)!!!

	Did you read the Editors (?) letter in the front of the magazine??
	Gives Pete total credit for his interest in guitar playing, studio
work, and ownership of Guitar Player Mag.

	Good stuff.

	Kevin in VT.
	(Still hunting for Acoustic Guitar World Mag.)