Re: MSG & AMEX

At 08:23 2-8-00 -0400, Jeff wrote:
>Before we get too honked off here, Bjorn seemed to have it on pretty good
>authority that there will be more shows added.

I did not say that. All I know is that VIP had more PROBABLE dates
scheduled... And most of them PROBABLY won't be held. But they don't know,
because as usual; the VIP ticket office takes your money and then dump you
with whatever there is at the box office...

>Is it possible that the AMEX
>pre-sale will only be for the 1st two shows in the series?

I would not expect a series of shows at MSG! I think it's very likely there
only will be two...

>I am going to go out on a limb and guess that the answer is yes. *IMO*
>
>Perhaps we non-AMEX holders will have a better shot at the shows that will
>take place closer to or during the following weekend.

Noooo; you just need to go out and get an AMEX. :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar
ICQ: 42485471