Re: Guitar Player Mag. Article

> 	When you said the article had "contradictions", were you talking
> about the "what kind of music are you listening to at the moment?"
> question/answer??
> 	In one sentence he says he's not listening to much music at all
> these days, but goes on to say that when he does it's a big mix using a
> 100cd juke box.  He actually uses Foo Fighters as "easy listening" music!
> Got a big chuckle on that one.
> 	The next sentence he states that he is listening to *allot* of rock
> and roll lately.   Hmmmmmmmmm.  That seemed like an "about-face".

Also, after being flippant throughout the whole article on the subjects of
practicing & performing ("I really don't do it [practice] anymore." & "I can
do this with my eyes shut. It's easy."), he ends the interview stating how,
in life, he now wants to "enjoy  perfecting the talents, skills, & craft" that
he has.

I do enjoy his attitude, however, when he gives interviews to one of these
"guitar-tech" magazines:

	Do you practice?  No.
	How do you warm up before shows?  I don't.
	Still getting a thrill onstage?  No. It's a job.

And while we all know Pete probably isn't as pessimistic as his above comments
seem, his answers are still somehow refreshing.

- SCHRADE in Akron