Re: Voices

>I don't see it that way. Roger does sing impressive highs but I'm not so
>sure about his low end. I don't have my Blues To The BUSH (what a great
>name) yet, but I have a HOB boot and a Bridge boot, and Roger's voice
>really bottoms out on the Johnny Cash covers "I Walk The Line"/"Ring Of
>Fire".

Cash gets down into bass, and for a tenor, Roger's doing great on those
songs.  Roger's voice is always a surprise down in the lower range, which is
one thing that really identifies him as a singer.  There are people with
similar voices, but none with those overtones like that in baritone.

>Pete uses falsetto for high notes, where it doesn't seem that Roger
>does.

Roger does, and did all through the Quad tour.  I'm surprised that nobody
seems to realize it.  Everybody just said his voice sounds "thin" on the
high notes.  Well, that's why.

keets