Blues to the Bush----FINALLY!!!

Well I finally received my CD in the mail on Monday, it took exactly two
weeks to get to me...what torture!!!%$#@#$  I think it was well worth the
wait!  I love hearing Pete playing electric guitar again, send chills down
my spine.  I was tired of all the people that tried to play like Pete on the
other tours.  John sounds fantastic, as usual and Roger sounds great also.
I can listen to the start of I Can't Explain over and over again, hust to
hear the growl of the electric guitar again!  I am counting the days until
the concert. I told my family they have to put up with 3 months of this Who
stuff!!

I also watched Storytellers last night, did anyone noticed that the acoustic
guitars were numbered the same way the Les Paul guitars were in the mid to
late 70's?  It wasn't as obvious as the Les Paul numbers were on the face of
the guitar.  The numbers on the acoustic were up behind where the neck meets
the guitar body.

Scott

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef