Storytellers & I got BTTB finally!

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I thought Storytellers was really good! Same complaint as everyone else, to many commercials. But that's TV for ya. I was actually most impressed with Baba! That lady (missed her name) was great with the violin! Practically note for note! I was expecting (like most of you I'm sure) Peter Hope-Evans to do the harmonica bit at the end. Is that the first time the violin has ever been used live? Anywho, very enjoyable show. Has anyone watched the other shows? I thought Steel Dan was really good musically, but Becker & Fagan were noticably uncomfortable with the Q&A IMO. Don Henley wasn't bad either. Great true to form version of "Dirty Laundry"!
     Well, I finally got BTTB today (THUR.) and I've listened to disc 1 so far. I'm quite impressed with Roger's voice! It's really strong and he didn't have to change the key he sings in too much. John's bass is a little too low in the mix, but I can live with it. Pete sounds good as always, even though his voice sounds more like Roger's these days. Zak really is a perfect fit to the band. But what do you expect, considering he first learned how to play by Keith! Rabbit also sounds really good, accenting the songs perfectly.
     This CD was well worth the wait! Now if I can get the time and money for the PNC show in Jersey, I'll be quite the happy!
     That is all for the moment,
       Keith