I've done it now

     Well I was really looking forward to come home from school grab
something to eat and sit down to watch storytellers that i recorded from
last night.......BUT.....it looks a little different ....I must have pressed
the wron record button and now the tape is all messed up....but i guess I
can try again at 11:30.....and to make matters worse....I grabbed the wrong
tape to record on.....I TAPED OVER KEITH MOON BEHIND THE MUSIC......  and
everyone knows how  much that is on to watch.......anyway as i suffer two
losses   I look at some of the brighter things coming up///like its only 67
days until  july 3rd!!!!!  and i guess i can go upstairs and blast some
tunes...(who of course)  (loud of course:)     ...
     but my overall opinion on the show ....was
    IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!....man i can honestly say that i didn't even think
that pete could move like that still......    but it just makes me looking
forward  to the shows this summer...   but as stated earlier  I think the
show was WWWAAAYYYY to short  but it was still awesome.....
    -Seth

  John Atkins on The Who-
   "Loud, Brash, Hard, Noisy Fast and Exciting, but also Subtle, Complex,
Intelligent, Imaginative, and Profound"