No Subject

Hey kids...
Anybody know when tickets for the Dallas and Houston shows go on sale?
Also, any ideers on how much they'll be and which venues'll be used? and by
the way, what the hell does TED stand for?  I've been wondering for a long
time.

So our boys got snubbed AGAIN on "The List" last night.  The category was
"best badboy in rock 'n' roll" or something like that...Keith Moon was
nominated, but no cigar.  I know "Who's Next" lost on best rock album ever,
and I'm thinking Pete lost once too.  Sheesh.

iaskedtimothylearybuthecouldn'thelpmeeither,
-ethan