Blues to the Bush

Got my B2B discs yesterday (standard mail I believe)... first real mail
sent to my new house, I guess that marks me as a Who fan (or else a total
loner!)

Having been at the Vegas show these discs sound great (I haven't played
them both through in detail), TED+RZ were a little rusty at the start of
the tour.  For whoever it was that said it didn't sound angry enough, I
don't get that impression... I agree it's not LAL, but it's far far better
than both Who's Last and Join Together.  What I like about it is you can
hear them (Townshend in particular) straining at the leash, almost going
in to some interesting jams but maybe feeling a bit unsure.  If that's the
case then this summer's tour is going to be a hell of a ride.  Take that
coupled with Roger's recent remarks about wanting to write music to
address the anger of his generation -- a pissed-off Who makes damn good
music.

Anyone know when west coast dates go on sale?

Wes