Fwd: CDNow/Blues To The Bush/Downloading from MusicMaker/Thanks

RECEIVED MY BLUES TO THE BUSH TODAY....BRINGS BACK MEMORIES SINCE I HAVE THE
SHEPHERDS BUSH CONCERT ON VIDEO...ANYONE INTERESTED AND WANT WHO BOOTLEG
VIDEOS AND ROGER MOVIES LET ME KNOW I LL SEND YOU A LIST......
patricia

-- BEGIN included message

As you know, Who fan's strong point ain't patience.