The Who in Pittsburgh

I noticed there were a few people on the list going to the Pittsburgh show.
For those who asked about hotel info and the like, you can go the the star
lake web page http://www.starlakeamp.com and click on services and amenities,
they have a list of hotels along with directions to the site.  I am from
Pittsburgh, but sorry I can't give you any info about the hotels.  All of
them are about 20-30 minutes from star lake.  I can tell you be prepared
because the traffic is bad going in and especially leaving. It can take at
least an hour just to get out of the parking lot. I am sure the show will
make it all worthwhile!!!

Maureen