Re: musicmaker

>Well I got my CD's yesterday,and yes, I also ordered them on Mon.  Since
>musicmkaker is in Northern VG I called them on Wens and asked why it was
>taking so long.
>The guy there was very nice and said the company has been overwhelmed by
>all the business.  He said they would try to do better.

Hey.  That's nice.  :)

>I have not listen to all the music, but for one I am a little let down.
>They sound great, it is fantastic to hear Pete playing electric again.
>However, and here is the note, I miss the anger their music had.  I miss
>the agression there music had .  I bought live at leeds when if first came
>out and it blew me away. But I guess I am a lot older now and so are the
>boys.

I dunno.  I don't have my cd yet, but from what I've heard of it, I like the
laid back, blusey feel of the improvs.  All the fall concerts were
different; they did the anger thing at Vegas, and then shifted the very next
night for the acoustic set at Bridge.  People commented that HOB and SBE
were more relaxed.  Seems like they could never do good blues when they were
younger, just because of all the anger, and the fact that Roger can sing it
that way now allows them the kind of flexibility Pete was looking for back
in 1980.

If it were exactly the same as LAL, then there would be no point in doing
it.

keets