Whofest 2000

Just wanted to officially confirm that WhoFest 2000 is cancelled, due to
the touring schedule. I think most fans will spend their money and vacation
time seeing the band, and besides the Fest is really a substitute for a
tour anyway  So we'll just do it bigger in 2001, OK? We hope you'll all
attend then, and in the meantime I'll see some of you (hopefully a lot of
you) in Atlanta. And as always, all of you are welcome to contact me
should you come to Myrtle Beach for any other reason. We might even be able
to go to the Baba Center, if I'm given enough advance notice. And I DO hope
some of those who "tour" with the band will stop by MB between shows.

  Cheers          ML