Re: ticket sales

I've just been checking, too.  I asked for one ticket, best available,
and here's the result:

Tinley Park IL/New World - Section 101, ?  $85
Auburn Hills MI/Palace - Section D, Row 17, Seat 6  $85
Pittsburgh PA/PG Pavilion - Section 8, Row W, Seat 30  $75
Holmdale NJ/PNC Center - Lawn  $35
Mansfield MA/Tweeter Center - Section 8, Row Z, Seat 30  $85
Bristow VA/Nissan Center - Section 101, Row Q, Seat 52  $125
Camden NJ/Blockbuster-Sony - Section 204, Row R, Seat 14  $85
Wantagh NY/Jones Beach - 0

I haven't seen any ads at all, or heard of it on radio or TV, either.
So far this is internet promotion only, at least here locally.

LB