CD now Rumour/ New 'My generation' Who /Aol commercial

Mark: Not that I want to ring any alarm bells, however I have heard
that CD Now is in difficulty and may possibly not be around much
longer. I'd check on that if i were you.
Have you seen or heard the new Aol commercial ? Features My generation
and quite a chunk of it too . Nice.
I know it's early, but I and one or two others from south florida will
be planning a gathering/meeting for those so interested in meeting for
the West palm Beach Show at Mars Music Amphitheatre - formerly Coral
Sky. Will let you know more as we sort things out.
Regards,
Derick.