Pete on VH1

My husband told me that Q104 here in NY made an annoucment that Pete was
going to be on Storytellers tonight @10pm.

I checked their schedule listing and they have a new series on called "Rock
History:Rebels with a cause" listed for 10pm tonight and Pete still listed
for next Wednesday.

Maybe Pete is covered in this new series airing tonight and my Husband
misunderstood but please consider yourselves informed.  I am setting my VCR
just in case.

Kathleen
"Your promises to train me. Are just attempts to restrain me."  PT