Tix for Detroit show...

I have 2 extra tickets for the Detroit show (6/27).  I bought tickets and my
mother (unbeknowst to me) also bought tickets for me as a late b-day
present, so i have 2 extras.

The seats are in section 120 row F (which i *think* are towards the front of
the section).
You can see a seating chart here:
http://www.palacenet.com/home/ticket_info_index.html

They are $85 tix, & cost (w/ ticketshafter charges) $188 & change.  If
anyone is intersted in buying them for $180, e-mail me privately.

-cory