Poor Man Blues... in Chicago!

Hey gang:

   Well, i got tickets... could only afford lawn seats. And at the "New
World Theatre" in Chicago (my kinda town), lawn seats suck. i've been to
two other shows there: the lawn sucks, seats are okay, and the sound
usually is crap. But it's the Who, so i'm there.
   Deciding to make the best of it, i invite any list members attending
this show to show up early (afternoon) and look for me. i'll post a better
description closer to the show, but i plan on having a red pickup truck
with a "WHO" banner of some sort... Union Jack flag, probably... flying
from a flagpole, or something like that, so people can find me. How redneck
am i? Maybe i'll crank some Skynard or Zeppelin...
   No, wait, i was just kidding. i will be in a red Ford Ranger pickup
(sorry, that's the vehicle i can afford) and some friends from the list
will be joining me (Pam Whogirl, Matthew and Rich) and you all are invited
to stop by. We'll be playing boots on a boombox and will be bringing
refreshments and lawn chairs. Parking lot of the World Theatre. And i
promise to post a description of wahtever banner i come up with.
   Hope to meet some of you there!

    peace&anarchy, jeffree