Lifehouse

Hey all

Don't be suprised, but this is NOT about tickets (I'm in LA, the second leg).  I hosted a
Lifehouse listening party for all of my friends that didn't respond to it with "What's that?".
Anyway, as expected, much discussion occured.  Here's one for everybody to think about:  Which
song is better, "Baba O'Riley" or "Teenage Wasteland"?  I'm curious as to what others think.  Me,
I'm copping out a bit.  I think there too different to judge against each other (I love both).
One more thing, has anyone found any glitches in their Lifehouse set.  Every once in a while, a
song will drop out for maybe only a fraction of a second, but if you are like me, you don't want
any of that.

Later
Michael

=====
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon