video?

Does anybody think TED ought to put together a video for VH1/MTV to
promote their nice new album and summer tour?  <grin>  Now, now.
Before anybody falls down just screaming with laughter, I don't really
expect Pete would be any more tractable on a film shoot than in a
recording studio.  Still, maybe they could put together a few clips of
concert footage set to some of the album music.  I bet it would fly.

LB