Re: Pete interview

Ha.  You didn't mention the Lifehouse movie, Mike.

>Exclusive IMWT interview with The Who's Pete Townshend is currently
writing new material for a forthcoming Who album, preceded by an
American tour. He’s also working on several different concept pieces,
Scoops 3, and a movie production of LIFEHOUSE among other things.
Suffice to say he’s quite busy with no plans to slow down any time
soon. The godfather of punk is still redefining rock ‘n’ roll. Read
what he had to say when In Music We Trust interviewed him.

BTW, isn't Pete's birthday next week?

LB

HREF="http://www.inmusicwetrust.com">http://www.inmusicwetrust.com</A>