Who's Who in Detroit

Scott,
  I was on both the internet & the phone at the same time, & although i
didn't get them till about 10:25, i did get through on the computer before
getting in on the phone.  I'm actually kinda glad there weren't any $150 tix
left, i probably would've got one even though i can't afford it.  Where are
your seats, maybe i'll see you there?  I'm in section E, row 5 - & seat 1 &
2, which is good since i'll need to get into the aisle & dance!

>Buck-it if I'm ever going to try & buy tickets "on-line" again.  Bad
> >experience. Logged on about 9:30.  Tried to purchase at 10:00.  >Computer
>said "network server too busy" or something of that nature, >so I was
>forced to log off.
>
>Frantically, I picked up the ancient communication device that the >humans
>call a "tele-phone" & began pressing the appropriate >buttons.  After
>several panic-stricken minutes, I contacted De-troit.
>
>It was all automated.  No humans.  No $150.00 tickets either.  Had >to
>getthe $80.00 seats.  Good enough.  Success.

Anyone else get tix to the Detroit show?  If so, where abouts are your
seats???

-cory

"Come down off the cross, we could use the wood.  Come on up to the house."
                                                         -Tom Waits